2 DAY MINOR ILLNESS COURSE – LONDON
We are delighted to invite you to join us for our face-to-face RCGP accredited 2 Day Minor Illness Course – aimed at Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses, Physician Associates & Paramedics.
Check out the video from our speaker, Dr Yassir Javaid as he explains the significance of this course to HCPs in modern Primary Care and the topics which will be covered. Make sure you book now and take advantage of the introductory offer.
The topics that will be covered throughout the 2 days include:
- Scope of Practice and Record Keeping
- Safe Prescribing
- Clinical Assessment Framework
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Clinical Skills Masterclasses:
- Cardiovascular Auscultation skills
- Musculoskeletal neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee, hand
For more information and a schedule of how the two days will run, see the attached agenda.
You will receive a course handout at the beginning of Day 1 so you will be able to make notes throughout the 2 day event.
CPD certificate of attendance (11 hours CPD) will be issued following the event
The quality of the educational content of this course has received the prestigious accreditation from the Royal College of General Practitioners demonstrating a standard associated with the highest values and quality of UK general practice.
Dr Yassir JavaidMA FRCP FRCGP | Chair & Presenter
• MA (Cantab) FRCP FRCGP
• GPwSI Cardiology & Cardiovascular Lead Northamptonshire ICS
• Qualified from Cambridge University
• Pulse GP of the Year 2015
• Council Member British Heart Valve Society
• Accredited member of the British Society of Echocardiography
• Editorial Board Member “British Journal of Cardiology”
Please note: This meeting is intended for UK Health Care Professionals.