Primary Care Cardio-Renal-Metabolic Masterclass
Primary Care Cardio-Renal-Metabolic Masterclass with a focus on Heart Failure and CKD.
We are delighted to invite you to join us for our next interactive live webinar in our regular series of cardiovascular focused up-skilling tailored for the specific needs of primary care HCPs. The webinar will cover Modern Management of T2DM, Heart Failure and CKD – for more information see agenda PDF.
CPD certificate of attendance (3 hours CPD) and event handout will be emailed to all registered attendees immediately following the webinar.
The quality of the educational content of this webinar and its relevance to Primary Care has received the prestigious endorsement of a panel of leading UK Cardiologists and GPwSIs in cardiology at the One Heart Clinic.
This meeting has been sponsored by AstraZeneca. This enables us to run the event free of charge to HCPs but also crucially does not influence the agenda or content of the education which is critically important to us. Our ethos is to deliver high quality, evidence-based, practical and balanced education which is relevant to primary care.
Dr Bassam AlchiConsultant Nephrologist (Royal Berkshire & Wexham Park Hospitals)
• Qualified with distinction from Mosul University, Iraq in 1991
• Awarded a scholarship from Japanese Ministry of Education
APhD on kidney transplant rejection at Niigata University, Japan in 2006
• Clinical lead for glomerulonephritis and APKD services at the Royal Berkshire Hospital
• Published over 30 papers in peer-reviewed journals
Dr Janaka KarallieddeConsultant Diabetologist (Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital)
• Qualified from London University
• Extensive research in cardiovascular disease in diabetes
• Runs specialist clinics for patients with diabetic renal & vascular complications
• Published widely on diabetic nephropathy
• Internationally renowned speaker
Dr Yassir JavaidMA FRCP FRCGP | Chair & Presenter
• MA (Cantab) FRCP FRCGP
• GPwSI Cardiology & Cardiovascular Lead Northamptonshire ICS
• Qualified from Cambridge University
• Pulse GP of the Year 2015
• Council Member British Heart Valve Society
• Accredited member of the British Society of Echocardiography
• Editorial Board Member “British Journal of Cardiology”
Please note: This meeting is intended for UK Health Care Professionals.