PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Bookings & payments
All bookings and payments to be made via the Zing Medical Education website. Payments must be received in full prior to an event in order for your space to be reserved at that event.
Policy Substitution requests:
- If you are unable to attend an event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost. For security reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 24 hours before the event with the name, HCP title and contact email for both the registered and replacement delegates. If not already a member, the substitute delegate must become a member of Zing Medical Education via the website in order to receive their place and relevant CPD certification.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation
Cancellations must be received in writing via email in advance of the event (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). The following cancellation charges apply:
a. Notice received 4+ weeks prior to event date: Full refund
b. Notice received 22-28 days prior to event date: 60% refund
c. Notice received 15-21 days prior to event date: 40% refund
d. Notice received less than 14 days prior to event date: No refund
e. Failure to attend: No refund
Amendments/Cancellation by Zing Medical Education
- Amendments: Zing Medical Education reserves the right to modify the event up to the day of the event. It may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the event, venue and/or speakers. Regrettably, this means no refunds can be issued in line with the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation: If unforeseen circumstances cause Zing Medical Education to cancel an event all delegates will be informed as soon as possible and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- Cancellation: If, for any reason, Zing Medical Education has to cancel an event, we accept no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests