Zing Medical Education Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice describes how we receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
This notice is updated from time to time, the latest version is displayed on this page.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information we collect
The categories of personal information we collect, store and process include:
- Personal information (name, job title, company/practice address, email, CCG)
- We may also collect information to help us understand how visitors use this website and to present information to them
- Website usage data
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to special offers and surveys
- Other information relevant to user enquiries
How we collect this data
When you send us a message through a contact / registration form, attend one of our virtual / live events and conferences, subscribe to our newsletter or connect with us through our social media platforms, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us, such as, name, email address, practice details. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
You do not have to share your data with us but if you choose not to share your information, we will not be able to invite you to any of our future medical education events.
Why we collect such personal information
Collecting the above data helps us to understand what you are looking for and enables us to deliver improved education, events, products and services.
We may use data:
- For our own records
- To provide you with information about any on-going medical educational programmes
- To improve our education, events, products and services that we provide
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about our events, products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about events, products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes
How we store and secure this information
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to inform you of our events, products and services. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We provide reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information we work with and maintain. We limit access to your information to authorized employees, agents, business partners, or others who need such access to information to carry out their assigned roles and responsibilities. Please be aware, although we try to protect the information we work with and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
How long we keep your information
Your information will be saved for a period of 5 years to allow us to invite you to relevant medical educational programmes.
Who has access to your information
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
How we communicate with our website visitors
We may contact you to notify you of any relevant future events, to troubleshoot problems with your details, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages or postal mail.
Cookies are widely used small pieces of data stored on a site browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site. We use a Wix website and the cookies are used to:
- To provide a great experience for visitors and customers.
- To identify registered members (users who registered to our site).
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix’s platform.
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
In general, cookies used on basic Wix websites are known as essential cookies. You may find the following information useful
All About Cookies – you should be able to see what cookies are used and how to manage them properly. The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the work we do, our medical education events and our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or other messaging service unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting email@example.com
How you can access and update your information
Under Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us on the details below
When you provide details or complete a form on our website you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt in to receive marketing communication from us by email, mobile, text message or mail. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes you can change your mind by contact us as detailed below
Any personal information that we hold about you is stored securely and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org