Cardiology Masterclass on Modern Lipid Management in Primary Care
We are delighted to invite you to join us for our next interactive live webinar in our regular series of cardiovascular focused up-skilling tailored for the specific needs of primary care HCPs.
This event will focus on the latest advances in the evidence and guidance on modern lipid management relevant to primary care and will include a masterclass on simple ECG interpretation.
CV risk assessment and risk stratification, QRisk 3, relative risk and Heart Healthy age
- ECGs in ischaemia – Q waves, ST changes and T wave abnormalities – when to worry and what to do
- Latest national and European guidelines
- Statins: which ones, what dose and how to monitor
- Beyond statins: what to use and when
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: Assessment and identification in primary care
- Lifestyle interventions that work to address hypercholesterolaemia
CPD certificate of attendance (2.5 hours CPD) and a pdf handout will be emailed to all registered attendees immediately following the webinar.
The quality of the educational content of this webinar and its relevance to primary care has received the prestigious endorsement of a panel of leading UK cardiologists and GPwSIs in cardiology at the One Heart Clinic (accredited for 2.5 hours of CPD). This has become the gold standard level of accreditation for cardiometabolic education in the UK
This meeting has received sponsorship from Benecol. This enables us to run the event free of charge to HCPs but also crucially does not influence the agenda or content of the education outside of the sponsored session which is critically important to us. Our ethos is to deliver high quality, evidence based, practical and balanced education which is relevant to primary care.
Dr Sayan SenPhD MRCP
-Consultant Cardiologist (Hammersmith Hospital)
-Renowned international speaker and educator in cardiovascular medicine
-Internationally renowned interventional cardiologist
-Leading expert in coronary and valve intervention
-Qualified from University College London with distinction
-Royal Society of Medicine Gold Medal Award (Cardiology 2013)
-Over 100 research publications
Dr Yassir JavaidMA FRCP FRCGP | Chair & Presenter
• MA (Cantab) FRCP FRCGP
• GPwSI Cardiology & Cardiovascular Lead Northamptonshire ICS
• Qualified from Cambridge University
• Pulse GP of the Year 2015
• Council Member British Heart Valve Society
• Accredited member of the British Society of Echocardiography
• Editorial Board Member “British Journal of Cardiology”
Please note: This meeting is intended for UK Health Care Professionals.